Habitat for Humanity is a volunteer-driven organization. We welcome people from all walks of life to join us as we build decent, affordable homes in partnership with families in need. No experience necessary! Simply a desire to learn and lend a hand. Our New Home Construction volunteers build every Friday and Saturday from 9-3pm.
- Create an online VolunteerHub Profile
- Watch the Construction Safety Video
- Sign-up for a workday and get going!
When you volunteer on a construction site, please arrive prepared:
- Wear close toed shoes.
- Bring clothing for all weather types. We’re in Oregon- we build in the rain!
- Bring plenty of water and snacks/lunch.
- Remember to sign in and sign out.
Questions? Jessica Spencer, Volunteer Coordinator at (541) 752-3354 ext. 316, or email email@example.com.
Volunteering is a great way to bring your school, corporate, faith, or community group together to help make a positive impact in the community. To coordinate a group experience please contact Jessica Spencer, Volunteer Coordinator at (541) 752-3354 ext. 316, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give us a call or email and we’ll happily work with you to help you get involved with Benton Habitat for Humanity. (541) 752-3354, email@example.com.