Volunteers are the backbone of our store.
We strive to provide a fun and meaningful experience for everyone working here, whether a community member looking to give back, paid staff, worker in training, or community service volunteer. We are a diverse group, here for a variety of reasons, but all working to further the goals of the ReStore Misson:
- Providing additional funding to support Benton Habitat for Humanity programs: new home construction and home repair.
- Making home improvement accessible to those who might otherwise be unable to afford it, as well as those who prefer to improve their homes through reuse versus consumption of new goods.
- Providing good stewardship of sustainable resources in the community.
Want to get started?
- Fill out a *Volunteer Information Form OR create an online VolunteerHub Profile
- Set-up 30 minute orientation meeting with Community Engagement Manager, Daniel Sidder
(email@example.com ; 541-752-3354 ext. 304)
- Sign-up for shifts and get started!
*Volunteer Information Form can be downloaded, filled out electronically, and sent back via email OR printed and turned in at the office
Contact Daniel Sidder at 541-752-3354 ext. 304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Volunteering is a great way to bring your school, corporate, faith, or community group together to help make a positive impact in the community. The ReStore welcomes volunteers 9 – 13 years of age to volunteer with an adult guardian/parent. Volunteers 14 and older are welcome on their own. To coordinate a group experience please contact Daniel Sidder at 541-752-3354 ext. 304 or email email@example.com.