Thanks for supporting ReStore!
We are happy to collect your donations in the ReStore box truck. We schedule appointments about a week in advance. Please review the following criteria and guidelines before filling out and submitting the pickup request form:
All donated items for pickup must be:
- In good condition
- Free of rips, stains, odors, or major scratches
- Too big to transport in a normal sized car
Please make every attempt to:
- Have items on the ground floor or in the garage
- Bundle loose items
We cannot accept the following items:
- Hazardous Chemicals / Waste
- Mattresses / Box Springs
- Unframed Glass or Mirrors
- Baby Items / Toys
- Items that are broken, torn, or missing parts
***PLEASE NOTE: Donations are accepted 9am – 5pm, and CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 5 PM TO ALLOW STAFF TO PROCESS DONATIONS BEFORE END OF DAY.
***To Schedule A Pick-Up Call***
(541) 752-6637 Ext. 313
Please note that our drivers have the right to decline items that are not sellable. Although our pickups are FREE, we do accept $10 donations to help cover the cost of fuel, maintenance, and labor.
Your donations help to build hope in Benton County for families in need of safe, decent, affordable housing. Thank you!