Volunteers are the heart of our organization.
We rely on volunteers to build and repair homes, help in the ReStore, assist in administration, serve on committees, and engage in the community. Our mission of building decent, affordable homes would not be fulfilled without the daily help of volunteers. Thank you!
In 2018 more than 800 individual volunteers contributed over 20,000 hours at our construction site, in our ReStore, serving on committees, with our home repair team, or working on a variety of special projects. We couldn’t do it without you! Here is how you can get started:
Construction & Home Repair
- Create an online VolunteerHub Profile
- Watch the online safety video (www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_VH0Fh2I0o)
- Sign-up for shifts and get started! Safety briefing and on-site orientation start at 9am.
- Fill out a *Volunteer Information Form
- Attend a 30 minute orientation meeting with our Volunteer & Training Manager, Jessica Spencer
(email@example.com ; (541) 752-3354 ext. 316)
- Sign-up for shifts and get started!
Office, Admin, & Other!
Set up a 30 minute orientation meeting with Jessica Spencer, our Volunteer & Training Manager at (541) 752-3354 ext. 316, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Volunteering is a great way to bring your school, corporate, faith, or community group together to help make a positive impact in the community. To coordinate a group experience please contact Jessica Spencer, Volunteer & Training Manager at (541) 752-3354 ext. 316, or email email@example.com.
Jessica Spencer, Volunteer & Training Manager at (541) 752-3354 ext. 316, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.